Tuesday, November 23, 2010

QUEEN OH MY LOVE

Oh My Pity Oh My Love ,

It is hard to swallow them but it is really waste to throw away ,

My mind always thinks about worried things ,

I am always worried about what people think of me and I hate it, what should I do to relax about it ?

Oh I'm thinks about worried things feels about worried things ,

Takes more time the worried things always playing in my mind ,

My mind upset me as always feel interrupted ,

Trying to stop thinking about things that upset me .

Oh My Love !

In a day her face always play around my heart ,

I'm always dream in my love about her ,

Always playing in my mind to ask her hand ,

Things had been Amazingly Going on like Mad Mind This for a Beauty one week everyday in front of my eyes ,

Always playing Cheerfully ,

To empty houses Delightfully And our money always Mouth Whispering Lower and Lower to the point that only can be smell ,

But how pity I'm as she has belonged to some other gentleman ,

Oh My Pity Oh My Love ,

No comments:

Post a Comment